So I finally managed to make my way to the much awaited Sephora India and boy was I dying of anticipation.
And needless to say, I wasn’t the only one. The place was a 100% packed with women who were there to find and lay their hands on the best that cosmetic genies had to offer.
Brand that I loved: Stila. Albeit a little pricey, the products were really good and worth an investment. I also enjoyed the Burt’s Bee range in store. Do try their lip balms(I bought Hibiscus and absolutely love it). NYX products, although mostly sold out are magical! I tried the glossy kajal and Super Marker. Lets just say, I get the the winged eye effect with zero effort!
Also, I always had trouble getting the blusher right and have spent a lot on brushes that help. Finally, Sephora gave me an answer. The Angled Brush. Precise. Helps highlight what is important and not leave me with smeared red on my cheeks.
What disappoints me though is the fact that they have not displayed products from Make Up Forever and the Sephora product counter was an absolute mess(and sparsely stocked). Plus, there were a bunch of people lined up inside to ask for donation. Good cause or not, I felt it really wasn’t the place for it, especially when everyone there is awaiting the Sephora ‘Experience’.
Everything said, it is truly heaven for the Sephora lovers. Listed below are some must try products:
1) Soap & Glory Hand Cream and Body Wash: http://www.sephora.com/soap-glory
2) Stila Eye Pencil: http://bit.ly/VF9woo
3) Sephora illuminating powder
4) Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo: http://bit.ly/UA2dgz
5) NYX curved liner: http://bit.ly/OHvXbD
6) Sephora Make up kits
7) Sephora angled blush brush: http://bit.ly/ZFIFhv
8) Girls meets Pearl from Benefit: http://bit.ly/UIYBKT
What I miss:
1) Urban Decay Naked Palette
2) Make Up Forever(They were seen in the month of February 2013, but mostly sold out!!)
3) Rating stands for products
4) Bare Minerals
6) Bobby Brown
Here is a shot of the products I purchased!
Here is the result of the Sephora Eye Palette after 6 hours of application!